skip to main | skip to sidebar

Taking a Bite Out of the Big Apple

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Today I slept till noon and it was fabulous.

Just wanted to share.

And so you don't think I'm completely unproductive, I cleaned my bathroom, vacuumed, cleaned Tigger's litter and did laundry today.

Now I can get back to being unproductive.
Posted by Sydney at 3:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me and my summer co-workers

Me and my summer co-workers

Blogs I follow....If They Ever Update!

  • Adventures with AJ
  • Jumping on the Bandwagon
  • Our Wonderful Eyes
  • Text and the City
  • TV Killed My Social Life

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (51)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • Happy Birthday to Me!
      • Celebrity Sighting Number Two
      • I'm Alive!!!
      • Home Cookin'
      • Today I slept till noon and it was fabulous.Just w...
      • Broadway Barks!
      • Hey Saturday...Where are you?
      • HAIR Preview Concert: ALL ACCESS
      • Trying New Things: The Ballet at the Met
      • Long Weekend
    • ►  June (7)