On our way out yesterday she mentioned she was supposed to have a 1pm eye glasses fitting with the girl who was going to be the new "Joanne." It was already 12:30pm so I suggested that I could just go with her so she didn't have to cancel or abandon me in the professional dance shoe store.
Wouldn't you know that the new Joanne was actually Tracie Thoms who played the role in the recent movie version of RENT! She is also on Cold Case and played the best friend character in The Devil Wears Prada movie.
This is just her head shot because I was not going to be all fan-girl and ask for a picture or sneak out my cell phone and snap one-- it would have been entirely to obvious. She was very nice and looks a lot younger in person. Her hair was also longer, that may have helped.
1 comment:
I have no where else to post so....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment