Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm Alive!!!

Last week was tech and dress rehearsals for HAIR, which means I worked 77 hours. Yes, 77.

I was so excited to sleep until noon on Sunday. But let me tell you, when you get up at noon and have to be somewhere at 6 which means leaving my apartment at 5, it does not leave a lot of time to do things. I did laundry, went grocery shopping, cleaned my apartment and showered in just a few hours.

I am very happy that this week should be pretty normal with work ending at 6pm. I may have to go up to the park a couple times, but I won't have to stay until 12:30 at night! Friday night the interns are both going and taking their family/friends so I might head up that night and sit in the production section. I really enjoy watching the show, so going up to the theater is no chore.

I talked to Luke (my boss) today about what he did before he worked at The Public because I am not thinking that assitant designing is the thing for me. I cannot take dealing with the behaviors of designers. Ugh. Not for me. Now I just need them to hire me at The Public-- which I totally hinted at-- or Luke or Michael needs to retire.

No comments: