So, I normally would not mind going to work on a Saturday if I had expected and planed for it. Especially since I already have 3 hours of overtime this week, and any hours today are just going to add to that tab. But I had so many long days this week that I kept looking forward to having today off; I even planned to do laundry. I figured since all the stichers in the shop have been working really slow to stretch their work out this entire week, that their wouldn't be anything left to do. (and let me tell you on the down-low, there isn't). Yet, the designer feels a bunch of us need to show up anyway for work today to get things ready for technical and dress rehearsals that begin Tuesday and Wednesday. Whatever.
I always thought it was bad luck for people to talk about a show moving to Broadway, but apparetly not because that is alllllll people seem to think about on this show. The designer even is going to have me make a bible of all the costumes so we know exactly if/where everything was purchased, made or pulled from stock for future productions. All I know is that from my experience, is that when you plan situations out too far in advance, they never work out or go the way you planed. It would be great is HAIR went to Broadway, but I think everyone needs to calm down and focus just on the current production in the Park. Just Saying.
Hope you all have a lovely day. I'll be at work, not getting my laundry done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment