Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home Cookin'

This week is going to be a busy one since we start dress and tech rehersals for HAIR tomorrow, so I was thankful to get out of work at a normal hour yesterday and early today. I bought ground beef and used part of it in pasta and decieded to make the rest of it into a mini-hamburger pie.
It was the first time I used my oven, so I was very thankful to find out it worked and there were no problems! I took a piece in for lunch today and was then surprised because Luke decieded to have shop pizza day for lunch. I'm not a big fan of the pizza, but I had a slice anyway cause it was free and I'm poor. I left the hamburger pie in the fridge for lunch tomorrow. I'll be happy to have a warm lunch cause it's going to be a long day.

1 comment:

Gramama said...

Love the pic. Guess being a starving New Yorker motivates one to cook! I will get the rest of the recipes to you if I have to sit on someone to make them do it!!!