I've been trying not to talk about it-- I admit I was in denial-- but work has slowed down and I was concerned I would be unemployed for a month and a half until BOUNCE started. Well, worry no more, mi familia! Sydney got a job! Okay, it's only part time, but it's still work.
One of the dressers on HAIR can't work during the day so I am going to take over her day work. It's only 4 or so hours a day, 6 days a week, but it pays better than the other off-Broadway gigs I had looked at (none of which worked out). And since HAIR has extended through September 7th, I'll have an extra week of work tacked on there. Keep your fingers crossed that they keep extending the show through the end of the summer!
PS- Apparently, Stephen Soundheim thought it would be a good idea to re-name BOUNCE, ROAD SHOW............ is it just me, or does ROAD SHOW just not have the same ring to it? Who told Stephen that was a good idea?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...um, I agree with you. Bounce is a much better name. Road Show?
Eh.
But yay for you getting work! At least one of us is. ;)
Post a Comment