After two months of sitting on the floor and scraping/picking cat hair off the carpet with my hands, I finally got a good vacuume! I just haven't been willing to spend money on a vacuume so I was very happy when dad agreed to pay for a new vacuume as a birthday gift.........never did i think excited, vacuume, and gift would be used in the same sentance by me!
It's a green Eureka, is light weight (12 pounds) with the power of a full upright, bagless and a brush on the bottom. I got it home on the subway, put it together (sucesfully) and tested it. Even after I spent 45 minutes picking and vacuuming my carpet with my old cheap, completely usless vacuume last Saturday, there apparently was a lot of lint, cat hair and dust still there because it picked up so much from my carpet.
My rug looks so clean now!
2 comments:
Darlin, the vacuum is adorable and looks good with your color scheme! But vacuum is not spelled with an e on the end. Love you.
Why don't these blog companies install a spell checker?
Good job on the cat hair, btw. You're welcome!
Post a Comment