When I get sent out to swatch fabrics or buy things for the costume shop, I go up to the Fabric District which is usually considered 40th Street to 36th Streets between 7th and 8th Avenues. Parsons New School for Design is on the corner of 40th and 7th Ave where I hop off the subway, so I tend to walk past it several times a day. Some of you may know that this is where they film the Bravo TV show "Project Runway." It's currently filming its 5th season which even if I didn't already know, would be obvious because the front entrance is gated off and there are two big security guys with walkie-talkies outside.
Last week I was crossing the street at said corner and I passed Laura, who was a designer from last season (she's the one with the red hair who always wore really structured dresses with collars and pencil skirts). Megan and Mom were very upset that I did not take a picture--even though it would have meant risking my life by stopping in the middle of 7th Avenue!
So today when I saw Christopher Knight-- the black guy with braces from the 3rd season-- I whipped out my cell phone and took a picture. Here you go, "celebrity" sighting #1:
2 comments:
It is goo to know that you occasionally do what you are told to do! Are you locking the deadbolt everytime you leave or enter?
OMG, Mom, don't scare the girl!!! And it is nice that she listened and took the picture, but next time, sell it to a tabloid!! Anyone can just get the pic off your blog now, I mean, if you see it in a magazine, you're going to wanna kill yourself for not listening to me!
Post a Comment