Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sick :(

As some of you may know, I am sick! Yuck! I started feeling a little stuffy Monday night and thought nothin of it until I woke up Tuesday and felt horrible. I soon realized I had no cold meds in my apartment so I picked some up at Walgreens across the street from my work. Tuesday I felt like I was going to sneez all day and was stuffy. But then this morning I woke up worse. My throat was swollen and felt really closed and my sneezy/stuffy nose hasn't gotten better. I felt a little better as the day went on, but I'm still blowing my nose a lot and my throat is swollen. I've been druging myself all day so hopefully I can get a good night sleep and get better by next Thursday to see you all!

The weather certainly isn't helping though. It's supposed to rain all the way until next Tuesday. EW. That means I'll be wearing tennis shoes to avoid wet and dirty feet. I'm not looking forward to trasping around the city getting custom patches remade made for HAIR. ::rolls eyes::

No comments: