Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here We Go

With the encouragement of Michelle and AJ, I am starting this blog in an attempt to keep you all updated with the going ons of my daily life here in New York. It's not that exciting, I promise, but I'll write it all down for you anyway!

My first week of work went well, but it wore me out! I have to get used to being out and walking around all the time again. This week rehersals for HAIR begin which means more actors will be coming into the costume shop for measurements and more stichers will be in-- i.e. the shop will start to get crazy. Hopefully the interns will not need me to take them on more field trips to show them stores. No one did that for me last year! They gave me an address and crosss street and I found it myself!!!

Today I got my cable fixed, so I no longer have to reboot the box everyday. I also did laundry, cleaned and hung pictures. I'll be taking updated pictures of my apartment and will post some on here by tomorrow. Excting weekend, I know!

3 comments:

Dad said...

I WIN! First to comment on new blog. No poopie stories? Leaving all the good stuff to Michelle? Tell Tigger to get on the ball.

Do good! Love, Dad

Michelle said...

Love the blog & always happy to inspire. Can't wait to hear and see more. I read the latest to AJ before bed so he knows about what Aunt Sydney is up to. :-)

Anonymous said...

um, I think that if Dad is going to encourage story-worthy poopie from Tigger, he should also volunteer to clean it up or give you the money to pay someone else to do it. I'm just saying...