Sunday, June 22, 2008
Windows
As you all know, Tigger was not a fan of being in the van for the 14 hour drive from Chicago to NYC. And once we got to my apartment, he has taken his time to adjust. For the first few days he would lay on the trundle bed a lot and I would have to lift up the blanket and let him know I was home. But now he has found more places to hang out when he's not climbing into my lap looking for food.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww! Glad to see he is settling in. What he lost in square footage on the move he gained in window ledge space!
Love it, tell the little booger that O'Malley and I miss him! Poor O'Malley, at least I know what happened to you guys, he just wanders around trying to find you!
Post a Comment