This place was so nice! It reminded me of being in Charleston with all these little (okay, some were big chains) restaurants on the water with outside seating, and cobblestone roads and shops everywhere. The best part was looking out onto the East River and the Brooklyn Bridge with a breeze coming off the water! This so took me out of New York City and put me in a good mood (even after I walked a few blocks out of my way to get there cause I didn't know where I was going!).
Here's a picture!
2 comments:
Hey - I saw this on TV this morning! They were talking to Mayor Bloomberg about the waterfall under the bridge in your picture - it cost $10M or something crazy. Glad it looks nice :-)
There are beautiful places in every city. Sometimes they are in your mind. Beacuse you are in the place and time you have dreamed of. Can't wait to see my baby!
Post a Comment