Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And the TONY goes to.....

The Tony Award Nominations were announced this morning at 8:30am EST and you are all lucky that I refrained from calling and squealing after HAIR recieved EIGHT nominations! Seriously though. It took a lot of will power not to!

Here are our nominations!

Best Revival of a Musical, Best Director, Best Coreography, Leading Actor in a Musical, Featured Actor in a Musical, Lighting Design, Sound Design and...

COSTUME DESIGN of a Musical!!!!!

Even though it wasn't my name that was announced, it's still my team and it's pretty exciting and sureal! Now I just need to find a ticket to the Tony's!

4 comments:

Megs said...

when you whined about not calling anyone and told me that you wrote on your blog and sent an email to everyone and blah blah blah, i thought you meant that the email and blog were exclusive. then i get on here today and read a blog that sounds hautingly familiar...you just did a little copy, paste action, i'm on to you!!!

Michelle said...

So exciting!!! Enjoy!

Sydney said...

Megs, I think you used the word "exclusive" incorrectly. It means, "unshared or restricted." But I did share my big news via the blog and email. So, what exactly are you trying to say here? You seem like you're trying to imply that I wrote the same thing in both the email and blog. Which is true. So did you mean to say that you expected the email and blog to be different, varied, altered, unalike or perhaps heterogenous?

Gramama said...

when was the last time Megan posted?