He is getting so talkative and even exclaimed "Don't Leave" when I tried to say goodbye at the airport. Saturday we went to the mall in an effort to tag team AJ so Michelle could get a little shopping done. In Nordstrom AJ and I were walking past the sunglasses and AJ wanted to wear a pair. Once we got close enough I realized they were very expensive and told AJ he could not touch the Prada. This was met with many giggles from the Nordstrom sales girl.
Later in the week, Megan and I drove down to Grandma's in Indiana. We had a very relaxing couple of days playing cards, swimming, sleeping and did I mention playing cards?! Claire and Dan invited us all over for dinner one night and it was great to see their new house and the baby belly. We made sure to hit up the traditional spots and got lunch at the cafeteria one afternoon and then met some of the extended fam at Polly's Freeze for twinkle cones. Here's Kevin, Grandma, me and Megan after enjoying the greatness that is Polly's.
Tigger, as always, is extreamly happy that I'm back and I am anxious to start work this week. I've already heard from people who have begun work in the park and I can't wait to start enjoying the weather!
1 comment:
You're both adorable. I miss you all so much!It hasn't even been 24 hrs yet. Love and have a great show.
Post a Comment