Friday, May 29, 2009

The Real World...New York!

I have had many moments recently that have made me feel more and more like an adult. This whole paying bills stuff sucks, but when you convince your landlord not to raise you rent $60, it makes you feel smart, strong and respected....even if only for a minute! But as I've been feeling more like an adult, my apartment has been giving off a college vibe with a mish-mosh of what I already owned and bought in a rush last year before I moved out here.

So when I was in Chicago last week, Mom and I bought me new curtains for my apartment--they were on clearence and we had 20% off coupons! When I got back to NY, I bouthgt nice, expensive-looking curtain rods and a electric drill and finally got them hung up. They help make my apartment look warm and homey!

2 comments:

Gramama said...

Look nice. Did a good job. Cat napper?

M said...

Look great! Bravo!!