Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Find Your Mark!

Monday was the shoot for the new HAIR commercial. Last minute they needed extras, so I volunteered along with some of the other costume design folk to be in the commercial. The icky part was that we had to be there at 7am, so I was out of bed at 5am! Ew!!! Before we went to set, the "stylist" checked our "first wardrobe choice." She said I looked "nice." Well, I hope so! I only work with clothes everyday! If I can't dress myself, I have no right dressing others!!! I was in a ton of shots, so I can only hope that editing will be nice and I'll actually make it into the final commercial! Here's a picture from one of the "testomonial" shots-and by "testimonial" I mean cheesy scripted lines with an actor that I can only hope won't get used!

1 comment:

Gramama said...

I have let you dress yourself since you were 3 so I hope you looked nice!