Aunt Bridget, Abigail and her friend Ashley came up for a quick trip to NYC and I got to hang out with them Friday and Saturday during the day. I enjoyed have a couple good meals out (that I didn't have to pay for!) and even stayed at their hotel Friday night. The bathroom was huge, the bed was soft, and the air conditioning was on high! Aunt Bridget and I had a lot of quality time together as the girls enjoyed being teenagers and walking 10 feet behind us at all times, ha ha.
This morning I had brunch with Kay in our neighborhood and I'm off to work soon. One of the girls I worked on HAIR with is seeing Twelfth Night tonight and after everyone is going out for drinks. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to sleeping in (!!!) and having dinner with Stacie and John, some family from Dad's side. Oh yeah, and I have to do a ton of cleaning before Megan and Dad come out to visit next weekend.....
1 comment:
Post a Comment