Thursday, June 11, 2009

Celebrities Already!?!?!

Last night was our first preview for Twelfth Night. Everything went off without a hitch, we avoided rain and got a standing ovation from the audience! But the most exciting part was a special post show visitor! I suppose I should have assumed we'd be having some big names seeing the show since Anne Hathaway is staring in it, but I hadn't really thought it could get bigger than all the people who saw HAIR last summer. Well! We started the run off right with a visit by the hot Australian himself, Hugh Jackman! He was wearing a black fedora and was talking in all his accented glory. Hopefully we'll have more cool visitors soon and maybe I'll ask for a picture onetime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!!! I love a man with an Aussie accent, just ask your Dad. He's not hard on the eyes either.

Michelle said...

Add me to the jealous list. Hugh is one of my very few actor crushes - is he as beautiful in person???