HAIR officially opened on Broadway last Tuesday and it was quite the event! I had a lot of fun and was so glad I could share the experience with many people who I've become good friends with.
Here is Maeve, Clarion and I at the after party. We all met last summer while working on HAIR in the park, so it was a mini-reunion for us!
This is Gavin (Claude), Tommar (Tribe), and Will (Berger) after the Gypsy Robe Ceromony. The robe is a tradition on Broadway for every opening. It is given to the "gypsy" or "ensemble member" with the most ensemble credits. There is then this whole ritual that happens to spread good luck to the show. Afterwards the robe is handed off to costumes/wardrobe and a pannel is added that represents our show.
And these are all the gifts I came home with! Levis and the Bumble and bumble salon are sponsors, so they gave denim tote bags and pillows and free hair products. I also got a peace sign and HAIR dogtag necklace from the producers, a photo of the marquee, lots of cards, sweets, a key chain and scarf. I was excited for the free stuff!!!!

1 comment:
I read your last post too but nothing witty came to mind so I didn't write. Yay for free stuff! Glad you were included. I checked the blog this AM. I notice you did not write about your apt today. Why not?
Post a Comment