Thursday, February 12, 2009

WAHHHHHH!!!!

I've been squealing a lot lately....! First when I saw the Hair billboard in Times Square and now when I saw this on Playbill.com!

"Academy Award nominee Anne Hathaway will star as Viola in the Public Theater's Shakespeare in the Park production of Twelfth Night this summer.

Daniel Sullivan will direct Twelfth Night, which will kick off the summer of free theatre at the Delacorte Theater in Central Park. Sullivan previously staged A Midsummer Night's Dream and Romeo and Juliet for Shakespeare in the Park the past two seasons. Twelfth Night will run June 9-July 12."

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/126237.html

I'm working in wardrobe as a dresser on Twelfth Night!!! It's my favorite Shakespeare play, so I was excited anyway, but now I am thrilled!

3 comments:

M said...

How fun!!!

Kay said...

I saw that too!!!! Um, I'm totally coming to see it, even if I have to skip work to wait in line.

...I'm willing to make that sacrifice. ;)

Gramama said...

Bet you can't wait!