We did make it to the mall where AJ got to ride the train that weaves through all the stores. He absolutely loved it and wanted to keep following the train around so he could catch up and ride again. Leaving the mall definitely involved some white lies about how we were "looking" for a "second" train...
Sunday we had brunch at Aunt Bridget, Uncle Jim and Abigail's in Maryland where AJ played with Uncle Jim's massive collection of Nascar matchbox cars while the rest of us tested out the Wii. Here's AJ and me playing the drums on the Rock Band game for Wii.

I even got away on Saturday night to hang out with a bunch of girls I went to Mary Washington with for a Champaign and Chocolate party. I definitely felt like a cliche going into the store and buying chanpaign, chocolate and straberries on Valentine's day! Oh well, I had fun night and it was great to see everyone.
2 comments:
Where is this train? Glad you had fun and got to visit lots of people.
The train is in the Dulles Town Center Mall.
Post a Comment