Two wonderful things happened today!
The first happened as I got off the subway at Times Square to finish up trim shopping for Hair. Right on the corner of 47th Street and Broadway was this!!!


Second was the fact that the sun was actually shining today and it was a gorgeous 63* out! I was out all day finishing things for Hair and had to run to the Pier 17 mall at South Street Sea Port for an errand. The South Street Seaport happens to be one of my favorite spots in the city because you litteally cross the street and you're in different world. There's cobblestone streets, colonial buildings, huge boats and lots of cute outdoor restuarants. It's right on the East River, so I love sitting outside on the second level of the pier and enjoying the view of the Brooklyn Bridge.
Second was the fact that the sun was actually shining today and it was a gorgeous 63* out! I was out all day finishing things for Hair and had to run to the Pier 17 mall at South Street Sea Port for an errand. The South Street Seaport happens to be one of my favorite spots in the city because you litteally cross the street and you're in different world. There's cobblestone streets, colonial buildings, huge boats and lots of cute outdoor restuarants. It's right on the East River, so I love sitting outside on the second level of the pier and enjoying the view of the Brooklyn Bridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment