It was a partucularly fun trip since Michelle and AJ came out for a few days too. It was great to see them both and we got to do all sorts of fun things with AJ. On Thursday we headed to Enchanted Castle where AJ was way more interested in riding the trucks and things than playing games, but we did finally convince him to play some of the roller ball games and the ones where you shoot balls at the clowns' teeth.
That night we headed over to Rotec to visit with Dad and AJ got to climb in a big Mack truck and I showed him how to make the horn blow...which I don't think anyone else appreciated or thought was very cute. Friday was a little more low key since Megan and Michelle were sick, so AJ and I spent the morning playing outside in the snow and then baking scones. He loves being in the kitchen and actually listens to directions and was quite helpful.
I'm back in NYC now and have been freelancing for Hair again. Yesterday I spent the entire day shopping for trims and embroidered appliques. I had a lot of items that I needed to find the exact originals and I did pretty damn good! I was very proud of my self at the end of the day and look forward to finishing up the last few items over the weekend and getting back into the theatre on Tuesday to see what else I can help with.
1 comment:
yay for a post! Miss you. We had a skunk explode last night. Thank God the dogs were inside!
Post a Comment