After having two shows Wednesday at "Road Show" I got up super early Thursday morning and flew to Virginia for Thanksgiving at Michelle, Pete and AJ's. Mom and Megan had driven out from Chicago on Wednesday and Aunt Bridget, Uncle Jim and Abigail came over for dinner that afternoon. AJ repeates everything now, the cutest being "I Love You!" Sure, it's provoked, but it's still darn cute! It was great to be able to spend the day with family even though it was a super short trip--I was literally there for 24 hours since I flew back to New York Friday at noon for a show that evening!
Today we had shows at 2pm and 8pm. SInce our show is only 90 minutes long, we end up with 2 1/2 hours to fill between shows. Sarah, who works props on Road Show, and I went down the block to a yoga class at a studio called Yoga to the People. Let me tell you, yoga is deciving. It looks so easy, but, boy do you break a sweat! Holding those poses is tough, but it felt good to do something other than walking. Best thing is they opened their second studio just a couple weeks ago on 141st Street, right by me! I definitely plan to check it out sometime.
Sorry there are no pictures. My camera is being weird, neither the USB cord or the Memory Stick Adaptor/Reader is registering in my computer, so I haven't been able to download my t-day photos yet. I'll be very angry if my camera is breaking--I've only had it for two years and I can't afford a new one!
Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe a new card? Give dad a call and ask his opinion.
Post a Comment