It was planned to be outside in Shubert Alley, but at the last minute the League, thankfully, realized that an outdoor press conference in November is not a good idea. Instead we had it at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre on the stage of Spring Awakening. We got to walk through the stage door, set stuff up on stage and I even walked around and poked my head into places I don't think I should have been! It was pretty cool!
There was also a song and dance number with actors from all the current shows on Broadway and Allison Case was there--she was in HAIR and is currently in Mamma Mia on B'way. It was nice to see her and catch up for a couple minutes.
Here is Frank the monster from Young Frankestein the musical and Nikki from Avenue Q... you can tell they were going for the green cast memebers!
Here is the entire group post-conference. Allison is the red head standing to the left of Frankenstein. Mayor Bloomberg is in the suit on the right of Frankenstein.
No comments:
Post a Comment