Sunday, October 4, 2009

Where Did September Go?!?!

With all the travel I did during September, the month flew by! After my trip to Vegas with Sam, I headed to Chicago for a long weekend to help out packing up the house with mom. We got a lot done, but also took time to enjoy the trip home and stop by a couple of my favorite restuarants. Then a week later I headed to Virginia to go on vacation with Michelle, Pete and AJ to Charleston. We had a great week on the beach and did a lot of fun stuff in the city. AJ did pretty well in all the restuarants and shops, but as a three year old, he know's how to throw a fit! We had a great time though and I'm so glad Michelle asked me to go with and helpout.

Now that I'm finally back in NYC, I'm working with costume designer Anne Hould-Ward shoping and swatching for a couple diffrent shows she's designing. It's nice to work on something other that wardrobe and shake it up a bit! Looking forward to a quiet month and then back at the Public in November to wardrobe supervise a show there.

Hope everyone's enjoying the crisp fall weather!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and the airplane were best friends in September. Do you know turkey day schedule yet?