Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Endless Summer!

Lots of things have been happening the last few weeks and I haven't updated you all about any of them! First off, Bacchae closed on Sunday the 30th. It was extremely sad to see the summer season in Central Park end, but I know I can look back and remember that I had one of the best jobs ever this summer! The night of closing, the Public threw a party backstage and everyone got to say their goodbyes. Here I am with Jonathan Groff, who played Dionysess, and then Emily, my wardrobe supervisor, and Katie, the wig supervisor.



Right after closing and strike I headed out to Las Vegas for Labor Day weekend with Sam, one of my best friends from Chicago. We had a blast just hanging out at the pool and going out at night. We saw the Cirque de Soleil show "O" that all happens on/over water. It's hard to explain, but it was incredible and I highly recommend it to anyone heading out to Vegas. As you can see, Sam and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip!

Tomorrow I'm heading to Chicago to help clean and pack up my stuff and a bunch of other things from the house in preparation for mom and megan to move out to Virginia in a month. Then in another week I'll be heading down to South Carolina with Michelle, Pete and AJ. I am VERY excited for the beach! The summer activities are never ending for me!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Yaaay! Dude, I want to hear all about Vegas. Let me know when you're in the VA area if you have time to hang! =)