Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

With a long five days of nothingness ahead of me I searched to find something to do around the city and what did I find?!? A Pumpkin Patch! In Manhattan! And it was free! So Mikey and I met up in the West Village this afternoon and had lunch followed by a rainy walk down the cobble stone streets to the pumpkin patch. It was quite a cute little thing--geared towards families, but if it's free, I'm game. I brought home my pumpkin and after a few missteps (apparently the lid hole needs to be big enough to put your hand in) I ended up with a pretty cute Jack-o-lantern!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute! How did you get to be 23 and not know your hand needs to fit in the pumpkin to clean it out? Did your concontrolling mother always do the lid?!