Monday, March 9, 2009

Tigger's New Hang Out

Last month when I was in Virginia, AJ and I took a detour to the pet store while the adults were off doing important(i.e. boring) stuff. He was enamoured with the fish and one of the nice ladies took out a turtle and let him touch it. He went right for it at first, but then she made it jump at him as a joke... After that, he wouldn't go anywhere near the thing--I even touched it (ew) in an effort to get him to do it, but no dice. What did she expect with a two year old?!?!


Anyway. While there I picked up a new sleeper thing for Tigger. He loves sitting on the window sills to watch the pigeons on the roof next door so I got him a cat napper (or a cat SHELF, as Michelle likes to call it) that hooks onto the sill to give him a bigger place to lay. Tigger quite enjoys sitting on the shelf and basking in the sun.


1 comment:

Gramama said...

Tigger looks good! Glad he has somthing to do with his time. Like he doesn't just lay around and sleep. Or beg food. You make a good mommy.