I've lived in New York for 9 months now. I filled my state tax return about a month ago. Got a jury questionare (that assured me it was just for updated information and I was not being summoned) about two weeks ago. And guess what I got in the mail this week?!?!?
So, on April 8th, I will be getting up at the butt crack of dawn so I can go preform my civic duty. Ugh. Did I mention that I live at the Northern most tip of Manhattan and City Hall is at the Southern most point of the island? And the subway ride is almost an hour long?!?!? Ew.
3 comments:
Too funny! Maybe it will be a gruesome case or someone famous!!!
I can only hope!!!
ewwww. that sucks.
but maybe gramama is right and you'll see the rihanna and chris brown case!
haha, that hasn't even made it to court yet, but you never know. =)
Post a Comment