Pre-Florida, I did a lot of cooking new recepies and wated to share. First up was a chicken pasta with a cream sauce that had sundried tomatoes. Second I made a stuffed chicken with proscuitto and herb cheese, then coated it in panko and grilled it on my george forman, yum!
Walt Disney World was wonderful--especially the 70* weather! What's up with this national cold front, really?!? It was neat to see dad run through the theme parks, even though we had to get up really early to watch him. He did pretty well in both the half and full marathon, but how someone runs 39 miles in two days is still a mystery to me! He's in the yellow shirt!
Megan and I took a backstage tour called the Keys to the Kingdom where we got to hear all about the history of the Disney company, Walt himself, the creation of Walt Disney World and a ton of their backstage secrets. It was amazing to learn it all and we got to cut lines on a couple rides too! I want to work for Disney so bad now, but they're not accepting applications in the Wardrobe or Costume Design/Development departments at the moment. Booooooo!
AJ was absolutely adorable! He generally had a blank expression on his face during rides and in the parks, but it was still fun to be there with a kid (well, most of the time anyway--the whole nap thing threw a wrench in my schedule, but I'm moving on). I'm sure AJ will have even more fun in a few years when he's old enough to understand that Walt Disney World really is the Happiest Place on Earth! Can't wait to go back with him!
Now, I'm back in fridged NYC and am happy to report I am working again! I started doing some freelance work for the costume designer on HAIR. It starts preformances on Broadway on March 6th and officially opens March 31st. By then I should also be back at The Public working wardrobe for one fo the shows they're producing this spring. Don't forget, I have a futon that's always open for visitors!
1 comment:
The food looks very yummy! Glad to have your pics back. See you soon.
Post a Comment