Monday, January 19, 2009

Gimme a Head With Hair, Long Beautiful Hair!

Yup! I'm back in HAIR maddness!

Today was a normal day filled with washing, pressing and rolling fabrics--my favorite! Sense the sarcasm people. There was one really cool thing I got to do today, dye fabirc!!! This is something I've never done before so it was a HUGE deal for the designer to trust me to do it. And if I can say so myself, the fabric looked pretty good when I was done. Here's me dyeing in the laundry room.



Here's another one of me in the annex wearing the dying apron (exciting!). This is the room we're storing all the costumes and designer madness (possible costume choices). Behind me you see three racks stuffed full of garments. Secret: tehre are four more you can't see! It's craziness!


2 comments:

Gramama said...

Aren't you cute! Can't wait to hear some gossip.

Megs said...

Love the apron!