Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Stephen Sondheim!!!

Not really. Although, he was at our pizza/beer closing night party and announced that there are plans for a cast recoding of Road Show...not that it effects me at all since, you know, there is no need for costumes at a cd recording session.

Anyway, here are a couple pictures from the party Sondheim had at his home for the entire company a couple weeks ago.

Here is me at his piano, previously owned by Leonard Bernstien.

And me with the man himself! Apparently, Alicia and I were the only ones who asked for a photo with him! I've since been told that he doesn't usually allow or pose for photos, so now I am even more glad that I asked and he was so gracious about it!!!

1 comment:

Gramama said...

Such bravery! Yea Sydney! The worst he could have done was say no. And how Many female Sydneys does he have a picture with? Many more chances they are male.