Monday, October 13, 2008

Souvenirs from the 'Burbs

This weekend I took the bus from NYC to D.C. to visit with Michelle and AJ and the Sarikas clan. I went to two different fall festivals, a lot of hay rides and had more ice cream and funnel cakes in one weekend than I've had for the past year!

I even came home with some souvenirs! The first of which came from love-filled AJ eskimo kisses: a cold. This one is not so welcome, but since it came from such a cutie, I'll forgive him. The second I got with the Aunt Bridget, Uncle Jim and Abigail at the pumpkin patch! I even drew a face on it with a sharpie!

2 comments:

Megs said...

Ok, love the pumpkin, adorable, and might I say, you have some mad Sharpie skills! However, I need to let you know that the eyes are freaking me out a little. They're too ambiguous! Is the pumpkin looking up and to the left or down and to the right?! I can't tell and it's making me seriously uncomfortable!

Michelle said...

Sorry we sent you home with the sniffles. AJ hasn't wanted to share his buggers since you left so you must have been pretty special if he shared with you :-)