Name that musical! Anybody? Anybody? Nobody.
Moving on.
A week ago Friday I got a late night phone call form my best friend Sam. She was calling to tell me that she got engaged! I am so happy for her and very excited because I get to be her Maid of Honor at her wedding... in 2011... that's just more time for me to look forward to it!
Congratulations Sam and Mike!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hairspray, HAIRSPRAY HAIRSPRAAAAAAY!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!! Not that I'm excited or anything...
I'm glad someone knew so I didn't have to email you and ask :-)
Syd I just was reading your blogs and i'm so excited that you are excited to be my maid of honor! as corny as this may sound i didn't even think twice i knew who i wanted for my maid of honor.
Post a Comment