Since nothing can top meeting the freaking President, I've been hesitating to write a new entry. I guess the time has to come eventually, but I wish I could leave my Clinton post at the top of this page forever!
Tigger is beginning to get the idea that I’m leaving for a while… I don’t know what tipped him off… Maybe the 20 pounds of cat litter I’ve stock piled next to his litter box? No. Couldn’t be.
I’m very excited to come home for a long visit but so much is happening before then! Saturday my friend Sam and her boyfriend Mike are flying in for a visit to NYC. I’m thrilled they’re here, but I don’t get to spend much time with them! Sunday morning I’m working The Broadway League’s annual Broadway on Broadway concert in Times Square, then I have my normal work for HAIR in the afternoon. They’re coming just in time to see HAIR though; it closes Sunday night! It’s crazy to think it’s ending, but I have a small hankering that HAIR will have a life beyond Central Park.
Have I mentioned it’s been BEAUTIFUL here? It’s been and will continue to be in the mid to low 70’s all week. I heart it.
See you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i heart the weather too. and tell tigger not to worry...i'll take good care of him! ;)
Tell Tigger we REALLY appreciate him lending you to us. AJ and I are very excited to road trip with you to G'ma's!
Post a Comment